Teak Silirub N Low Modulus Neutral Cure Silicone Sealant (300ml | 1 per pack | Soudal)
Teak Silirub N Low Modulus Neutral Cure Silicone Sealant (300ml | 1 per pack | Soudal Silirub)
Silirub N is a neutral cure, fully elastic onecomponent joint sealant based on silicones.
‣ Very easy application
‣ Permanent colour, UV-resistant
‣ Stays permanently elastic after curing
‣ Very good adhesion on many materials
‣ Low modulus
‣ Building and construction joints ‣ Top sealing at glazing jobs
‣ Expansion joints between various building materials ‣ Sealing between treated wood and glass
‣ Sealing between PVC and glass
Directions for Use
‣ Method: manual or pneumatic caulking gun
‣ Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
‣ Surface temperature: +5°C to +35°C
‣ Clean: with white spirit immediately after use
‣ Finish: with soapy water or Soudal Smoothening Liquid before skinning
‣ Repair: with the same material
‣ If the joint is smoothened with a soapy solution of smoothening liquid, ensure that the surface is not in contact with this liquid as this could impair the bond. We recommend working with a smoothening tool.
‣ This sealant should not be used to install double glazed windows and security glass – use Silirub PV or Silirub 2 instead.
‣ Do not use on natural stones (marble, granite,...) – use Silirub MA instead
‣ Because of the diversity of aluminium and PVC surfaces we recommend a preliminary adhesion test.
‣ In a dark room the sealant may discolor. Exposure to sunlight will solve this problem
‣ Contact between this sealant and the primary sealants of double glazed insulation windows or the PVB film of security glass should be avoided. Use Silirub PV or Silirub 2 instead.
Brand: SilirubStock Code: SOUSILIRUBNTKSupplier Code:
Volume: 300mlPer Pack: 1Fire Rating:
Due to the limitations of desktop scanners and the relative inconsistencies of various display monitors, the colours you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. We strive to make our colours as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.