Black Fix All High Tack Adhesive (290ml | 1 per pack)
This black Fix All High Tack is a high quality, single component joint sealant with high adhesive strength. It is based on SMX technology.
‣ High initial tack reducing the need for initial support.
‣ Fast curing, quick build-up of end strength, high sheer strength after full cure (no primer)
‣ Easy to apply and easy to tool and finish
‣ Remains elastic after curing
‣ No odour
‣ Does not contain isocyanates, silicones nor solvents
‣ Paintable with all water based paints
‣ Good colour stability, weather and UV resistance
‣ Good adhesion on wet substrates
‣ Sealing and bonding in the building and construction industry.
‣ Structural bonding in vibrating constructions.
Directions for UseJoint dimensions:
‣ Minimal width: 2mm (bonding) 5mm (joints)
‣ Maximal width: 10mm (bonding) 30mm (joints)
‣ Minimum depth: 5mm (joints)
Recommendation: width of joint = 2x depth of joint
‣ Method: Manual‣ or pneumatic caulking gun
‣ Application temperature: +5°C until +35°C
‣ Cleaning: Fix ALL Cleaner immediately after
application and before curing
‣ Tooling: with soapy solution before skin formation
‣ Repair with: Fix ALL High tack
‣ Fix ALL High Tack may be painted, however due to the large number of paints and varnishes available we strongly suggest a compatibility test before application. The drying time of alkyd resin based paints may increase.
‣ Fix ALL High Tack can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, polycarbonate, etc may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we recommend preliminary compatibility tests.
‣ While producing plastics very often releasing agents, processing aids and other protective agents (like protection foil) are used. These should be removed prior to bonding. For optimum adhesion the use of Surface Activator is recommended.
‣ This product can not be used as a glazing sealant.
‣ Fix ALL High Tack can be used for bonding of natural stone, but it cannot be used as a joint sealant on this type of surface. Fix ALL High Tack can therefore only be used on the bottom of natural stone tiles.
‣ When applying, make sure not to spill any sealant on the surface of materials.
Brand: Fix AllStock Code: SOUFIXALLHITACBLSupplier Code:
Volume: 290mlPer Pack: 1Fire Rating:
Due to the limitations of desktop scanners and the relative inconsistencies of various display monitors, the colours you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. We strive to make our colours as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.