Silicone Sealant Low Modulus Neutral Cure Grey
Soudal Silirub 2 silicone sealant in grey is a high-quality neutral, elastic onecomponent joint sealant based on silicones.
- Very easy application
- Permanent colour, UV-resistant
- Stays elastic after curing
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Very good adhesion on many materials
- Low modulus
- Excellent acoustic properties (noise reduction)
- Building and construction joints
- Topsealing at glazing jobs
- Joints with high movement between different building materials
- Sealings between treated wood, metal, PVC profiles and glass
Directions for use
- Method: caulking gun
- Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
- Clean: with white spirit immediately after use
- Finish: with soapy water before skinning
- Repair: with Silirub 2
- Do not use on natural stones like marble, granite,…(staining effect). Use Silirub MA for these applications.
- Not recommended for use on PC and PMMA because it can cause crazing (stress cracking) in these materials. Use an alkoxy type instead on these materials.